In this news
- How to make rice water
- All the benefits of rice water
In the alternative medicine There are endless home remedies of natural origin that help take care of health, prevent diseases, strengthen the body and even enhance metabolic functions such as digestion. One of them is the White wateralso known as rice water.
What happens to your body if you stop consuming sugar
Rice is one of the most consumed foods in the world due to its ease of access, its multiple cooking methods and its low market value. But there are few who know all its nutrients.
This food provides vitamins B and E, amino acids and antioxidants to the organism. Furthermore, it is highly rich in fiberwhich gives the body energy and vitality.
For every 100 grams, the rice It provides approximately 2.7 grams of protein, according to data from the United States Department of Agriculture.
How to make rice water
This infusion is very easy to make and you will only need 3 ingredients: rice, water and cinnamon sticks. As an option, you can add sugar or sweetener.
Preparation requires a few steps, but the key is in the rest times To get the best result:
- Infuse a cup of rice in 2 liters of water and a few cinnamon sticks in a large pot for three hours.
- Once the time has passed, heat the pot with the infusion over medium heat. When it comes to a boil, lower the heat to low and let it boil for half an hour.
- Let the preparation cool and transfer to a blender. Process until you obtain a homogeneous mixture without lumps.
- Strain the preparation and throw away the remains. Refrigerate the strained concoction.
- Serve the preparation with sweetener to taste (optional). You can also add a few drops of vanilla essence.
All the benefits of rice water
White water or rice water has a high electrolyte content, according to information from the Medical Bulletin of the Children’s Hospital of Mexico. These are recommended as an antidiarrheal.
It also has properties that reduce the risk of dehydration, and is a great alternative for those who carry out highly demanding physical activities, or as drink for intense heat seasons.
Between his multiple benefits stand out:
Improves digestive processes
Rice is a high fiber food, so it becomes a great ally to improve the digestive system. This benefit is obtained from taking it in its rice water format.
Improves intestinal flora
Its quality, high in fiber and probiotics, also contributes to the care of the intestinal flora. Keep in mind that this preparation must be complemented with a balanced and healthy diet.