From the Government of Santander, through the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the call is opened to choose the representatives of the Departmental Council of Cinematography and Audiovisual Media of the department.
The Councils strengthen spaces for consultation, participation, oversight and citizen advocacy from the departments and respective artistic areas. Likewise, they advise the Departmental Administration in the formulation of plans and policies for the sector.
“We invite all representatives of the audiovisual sector to participate in this call, it is the opportunity to propose ideas that strengthen the industry,” said the advisor to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Dídimo Romero.
Those interested can apply until November 27, 2023 at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnyQJzO9tYhKrozhHFThnCto_5lhaKsIoQNh5 8ucNCGZ_nrA/viewform.
Voter registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4QWXTEAvEJ0mHVXPZ6bnYzwHCYvfa9Gak Tqa_o-QlwAbhiw/viewform?pli=1.
The Council will be made up of representatives of the different areas that make up the cinematographic and audiovisual part, publicly convened and elected by vote:
1. A representative of the public or private entities in charge of training in film and audiovisual media in Santander (universities, technical training institutions and/or training schools, among others).
2. A representative of the exhibitors or those in charge of audience training processes (movie theaters, cultural centers, audiovisual appreciation groups, among others).
3. A representative of the producers (production companies, film service companies, independent producers). 4. A representative of the filmmakers (animation, fiction and/or documentary).
5. A representative of the technicians (cameramen, lighting technicians, sound engineers, editors, among others).
6. A representative of community or independent film processes (cinematography or audiovisual students, audiovisual leaders in schools and independent training workshops).
7. A representative of the artistic sector linked to Santander’s film and/or audiovisual production (art directors, actresses, actors, costume designers, musical composers, among others).
8. A representative of the Film Heritage area.
The period of permanence of the members of the Departmental Council of Cinematography and Audiovisual Media will be two years from the date of election. Schedule of activities, instructions and resolution can be consulted at www.santander.gov.co
MAH 11-21-2023 The renewal of the Departmental Council of Cinematography and Audiovisual Media begins 2023 – 2025 (1).pdf
The renewal of the Departmental Council of Cinematography and Audiovisual Media begins 2023 – 2025
Final cinematography resolution.pdf
The category is empty