Bloomberg Línea — The Venezuelan government delivers different social bonuses every month that seek to cover part of the needs of households. Every month, there are more than a dozen bonuses delivered that are focused on types of population or social groups.
Along with these, among which are the pensions of 100% Amor Mayor, the José Gregorio Hernández bonus, Hogares de la Patria, Among others, the government releases some ‘special bonuses’ every month, that is, additional transactions that are paid at different times of the month through the Patria System.
The first special bonus of November was ‘The Essequibo is Ours’, which was paid until November 21 and which was announced with the message: “Let us defend our sovereignty with love and civility, we have a commitment to the Homeland and to the legacy of the liberators. “The Essequibo is ours!”
By November, this bonus reached an amount of 160 bolivars, that is, US$4.52 with respect to the official exchange rate of the Central Bank of Venezuela for November 15.
This bond was named in this way to reinforce the message of the referendum that the administration of Nicolás Maduro called for December 3 on this territory that is currently under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Guyana.
Regarding the second special bonus of the penultimate month of the year, The Maduro administration has not yet made the announcement of the ‘You are Homeland 2023’ bonus, which had been a recurring payment until November 2021. In 2022, this was replaced by the ‘Patria de Todos y Todos’ bonus.
This bonus could have a similar amount to the one delivered on November 14 related to Essequibo.
How to receive the second special bonus for November 2023?
These are the steps you must follow to be active in the Patria System and for the first special bonus of November to arrive:
- Step 1: Enter the Patria platform website with your username and password.
- Step 2: When you enter the Patria platform, a labor data survey may appear. Complete the information requested and click “Update.”
- Step 3: Click on “Profile” and verify that you have all your data up to date. Then go to the “Labor” option and confirm that you have everything in order.
- Step 4: Plataforma Patria will ask you to complete data such as educational level, employment data and if you have any type of business.
- Step 5: If you do not work, you must enter “No relationship with the Public Sector”, “No relationship with the Private Sector” and “I do not do any independent work”. Then click “Update”.
- Step 6: If you are currently working, you must indicate whether you are retired or perform functions in the public or private administration. Otherwise, indicate if you are self-employed and click “Update.”
- Step 7: If you work in a public institution, enter the Tax Information Registry (RIF), the type of position you hold, the year of entry and click “Add”.
- Step 8: If you work in the private sector, add the Tax Information Registry (RIF), the type of position you hold, confirm the data and click “Add”.