Latin American Coaching Congress ICF Argentina

Latin American Coaching Congress ICF Argentina
Latin American Coaching Congress ICF Argentina

The ICF Latin American Coaching Congress will take place on June 5, 6 and 7 at the La Cañada Hotel in the city of Córdoba, organized by the Argentine Chapter of the International Coaching Federation and is supported by all the countries in the region. .

The event will feature more than 50 speakers from more than 15 countries and will address the following topic areas: Coach Professional Development; Coaching in Organizations and the Future of Coaching.

Coaching is a discipline that grows exponentially year after year. Every day more people and organizations turn to a coach to be able to strengthen their teams, develop leadership skills and transform aspects of their lives with the support of this profession.

The ICF (International Coaching Federation) is the most important global organization of this profession, with a presence in more than 150 countries, made up of more than 60,000 coaches.

The impact of coaching on organizations

The International Coaching Federation conducted a global study in 2022, which included 30 countries with more than 32,000 responses. The results revealed that only 3% of those consulted did not obtain any results from the implementation of coaching in their professional development and in their organizations. The remaining 97% stated that they had achieved positive results with the support of a coach, highlighting the improvement in communication skills, the increase in self-esteem and self-confidence, development of new business tools, acceleration of the disembarkation processes in new roles and improvements in professional career opportunities.

Another interesting fact was the knowledge that new generations have about coaching compared to older generations, understanding that this is a segment of high interest for organizations, given that one of the most important challenges for companies is talent retention.

81% of those surveyed from the millennial generation expressed knowledge of the scope of coaching and 47% acknowledged having had a relationship with a coach. In the case of older generations, 51% declared that they knew about coaching and 15% declared that they had had contact with this profession.

In this sense, coaching today is a discipline that allows organizations and their members to improve internal communication, the work environment and align objectives and strategies to achieve them. The future orientation of coaching makes it possible to create a creative context that channels energy to achieve the results that teams and organizations design and desire.

Every day more companies and independent professionals begin individual and team coaching processes to enhance their strategies, resolve conflicts, implement changes and create new identities.

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

-

PREV Americans will eat Colombian sugar mango that came from Santa Marta
NEXT The Police do not give a truce to drug trafficking – Rio Negro Police