This is how Vanessa Soto, a 22-year-old girl, was murdered in Bogotá by a cell phone

News

“She was a girl from home,” said one of her friends with deep sadness after learning of her murder while on her way to work.

A new crime against a woman in Bogotá has unleashed indignation and rejection on the part of the citizens, since insecurity seems to be a never-ending issue and in the most recent the victim was a 22-year-old girl who was killed on the morning of last Saturday, May 25, when she was traveling to work, a call center located in the town of Barrios Unidos.

It was 5:44 in the morning when the young woman identified as Vanessa Soto was walking down a street in the Concepción Norte neighborhood when an individual approached her to steal her belongings.s. In the middle of a struggle, the aggressor inflicted 6 injuries with a sharp weapon and Vanessa fell to the ground.

“The footprints, the blood stains and she was thrown away. Then she gives a stone because we say the same thing again. In Colombia it happens, in Bogotá it happens and happens because nobody does anything”Nycoleth Masmela, a relative of the victim, commented for City Noticias.

On the other hand, a surveillance camera in the sector recorded the exact moment in which Vanessa was intercepted by the criminal in the middle of the street. The authorities are investigating to find the murderer and capture him. Some residents of the sector reported that crime has become a daily occurrence in that sector and the criminal, apparently, had already committed several thefts in those sectors.

«She was on this fence, face down, with six stab wounds. She was bleeding to death. It’s time to look, it’s time to wait, they cordoned off the entire area. “People from the Prosecutor’s Office began to look at the cameras,” Masmela added.

In the last hours, family and friends held a vigil for Vanessa, for whom they ask for justice and that her murder not go unpunished. “Immediately, our units focused on searching for the aggressor, carrying out focused patrols and interviewing citizens to gather information.”said Lieutenant Colonel Óscar Landazábal. Operational commander no. 1.

#Colombia

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

-

PREV Bariloche expands air connectivity for the winter season
NEXT 70 people are isolated in Curacaví due to the overflow of an estuary that had been dry for almost 20 years