Family reports that girl died at a school in Bogotá after not receiving attention after she got stuck on food

Family reports that girl died at a school in Bogotá after not receiving attention after she got stuck on food
Family reports that girl died at a school in Bogotá after not receiving attention after she got stuck on food

With banners, candles and white bombs, A family in Bogotá asks for justice for the strange death of a minor inside a school north of the capital last Friday, June 14.

The first versions of the case suggest that The girl died after she got stuck on food and that he did not receive immediate attention from the personnel who were in the institution.

In dialogue with the City TV news service, Ana Sofía Freiter, the minor’s grandmother, assured that, initially, The school teachers said that he had choked on a sucker, but later they changed the version and said it had been with a piece of candy.

My girl was already purple asking for help

Likewise, he said that the institution was not prepared to provide first aid services. “My girl was already purple asking for help from her and what the teacher did was shake her and poke at her tummy but never called the ambulance“commented the family member.

Among the versions provided, it is said that the girl was transferred to a medical center, but that she did not receive the priority care she needed.

“In that period of time, They did the walk of death on me, it took 18 minutes of resuscitation and his brain was damaged“said the minor’s grandmother.

The girl’s relatives question why the school staff did not come promptly to call an ambulance and are asking for justice in the case.

“I ask for training, I ask for nurses, I ask for an ambulance so that the teachers are trained. They must be trained for all students,” concluded the minor’s grandmother.

The principal of the school spoke about the events

In a statement, the rector of the Colegio Divino Maestro He spoke about the death of the third-grade minor.

“Unfortunately, one of our third grade students died, presumably due to an accident due to obstruction with food in the respiratory tract“, the letter reads.

From the institution they sent a message of condolences to the family and assured that they will remember the legacy left by the little girl.

“She has left a legacy as a friendly, happy, committed and appreciated girl by the entire school community. We are sure that his memory will live forever in our hearts.”

These are the farewell messages left by the minor’s classmates at school.

Photo:City TV

JUAN PABLO CONTRERAS RÍOS

LATEST NEWS EDITORIAL

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

-