Weather in Santiago Ixcuintla: forecast of rain and wind gusts

Weather in Santiago Ixcuintla: forecast of rain and wind gusts
Weather in Santiago Ixcuintla: forecast of rain and wind gusts

Climate information is becoming increasingly relevant to society. (Infobae/Jovani Pérez)

He type of climate What is in a certain place is determined by different factors among which are the altitude, latitude, orientation of the relief, distance from the sea and marine currents, giving rise to the so-called “Meteorological time” which in turn is based on other elements such as temperature, pressure, wind, humidity and precipitation to outline atmospheric conditions in a locality over a short period of time.

The climate classification system developed by Wladimir Köppen is generally used, although there is also the Thornthwaite system, which also takes into account biological diversity and the effects of climate change on it. Others, such as Bergeron and Spacial Synoptic, focus on the origin of the air masses that define the climate of a region.

Due to climate change, currently the planet is in a process of redistribution in which any modification, however small, in the average annual temperature causes changes in habitats and their conditions.

In this context, here is the weather forecast for Santiago Ixcuintla this Thursday, July 4.

Regardless of whether you will take advantage of the day to take a walk or simply go to the office to work, knowing the weather forecast for the next few hours It can help avoid getting wet in the rain or unnecessarily carrying an umbrella and coat.

For this Thursday, it is expected that in Santiago Ixcuintla will have a 42% chance of rainwith a maximum temperature of 35 degrees Celsius and a minimum of 25°. Cloud cover will be 58% and at night there will be a 25% chance of rain.

Weather forecast for Santiago Ixcuintla (Illustrative image Infobae)

Santiago Ixcuintla It is a city in the state of Nayarit that is characterized by having a warm humid climate that causes a very marked rainfall season between June and October, with July and August being the months with the most rainy days.

In this town, the months from May to October They are the hottestJune being the month in which the highest temperatures are recorded with an average of 34 degrees during the day and 24 degrees at night.

The coolest season is in winter, from December to February, when the thermometer reaches a maximum of 31 degrees and minimum of 15 degrees at night.

Mexico is one of the countries with the greatest biodiversity in the world, because due to its geographical location that What makes it worthy of a great variety of climates is that it has become home to 12% of the world’s species (12,000 of which are endemic).

The country is located in two completely different areas as it is crossed by the Tropic of Cancer: On one hand there is the tropical zone and on the other a temperate climate, however, these are mixed by the oceans and reliefs that surround Mexico giving rise to more times.

Given this, it is not surprising to find that in the highest parts of Chihuahua Temperatures range from -30 degrees to 50 degrees in the Mexicali desert.

The country has a warm rainy zone that includes the low coastal plain of the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific; warm-humid and warm sub-humid regions that can be found in the coastal plains of the Gulf of Mexico, the Pacific Ocean, the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, in the north of Chiapas and in the Yucatan Peninsula; dry climate in the Sierra Madre Occidental and Oriental, the upper basins of the Balsas and Papaloapan rivers, parts of the Isthmus of TehuantepecYucatán and Chiapas; temperate zones, mostly the territory north of the Tropic of Cancer; and semi-desert, north of the Altiplano.

The average temperature in the country is 19 degrees, however, there are cities such as Mexicali, Culiacan, Ciudad Juarez, Hermosillo, Torreon, Saltillo or Monterrey where high temperatures are truly extreme.

When talking about the record maximum and minimum temperatures in Mexico, we have to San Luis Rio Coloradoa city located in Sonora but bordering the Great Altar Desert of Baja California, rose to the 58.5 degrees on July 6, 1966; in contrast, the lowest temperature was recorded on December 27, 1997 at Madero municipality in Chihuahua, with -25 degrees.

Experts say that due to climate change, the nation will suffer in the future a decrease in annual rainfall and a considerable increase in temperatures; in addition, there have been major impacts on farmers and ranchers due to the droughts or severe floods in recent years; while in hot weather there has been an increase in the number of environmental contingencies in major metropolises such as Mexico City or Monterrey.

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

-

PREV Why is it celebrated every July 4th?
NEXT The MEGA PRICE that Manchester United is asking for Rashford