During yesterday, with reason for celebration of the final of the Worlds 2023, Riot Games shared with the entire gaming community the skill set of the new champion that will come to League of Legends In the next weeks: Hweithe artist who will function as a middle street wizard special.
Below in this news we bring you all the juicy information about the character, your entire skill setin addition to his release date in Summoner’s Rift and his official trailer.
Champion Hwei Official Trailer
If you want watch the official trailer of the character Hwei, we leave them below:
Below you can check out Hwei’s featured skills, the new mid lane magician character who paints the artistic visions that fill his mind. They have been detailed by himself Myles “Riot Emizery” Salholmlead champion designer, via this official LoL page.Hwei Marks enemy champions with his distinctive finishing touch who have been targeted by their damage abilities. By hitting an enemy with two damage-dealing skills, Hwei will leave his signature in the ground beneath his feet. After a short period of time, signature explodes and deals damage all enemies within reach.
Hwei’s passive encourages him to combine different skills (and don’t throw your QQ over and over without stopping) to make the most of your skill palette and maximize your damage. For a lover of the rule of thirds, is there a better way to create a trifecta of damage than combining Hwei’s powers in his most explosive play, his own signature?Q – Theme: Disasters
Hwei paints visions of disaster that inflict a large amount of damage to enemies.
Disaster abilities consist of unleashing all the destruction that Hwei has experienced throughout his life to inflict damage on enemies and obtain gold in the process. Flames, lightning and even lava: Hwei has a whole palette of options at his disposal to volatilize the health of enemies.
- Desolating Flames (QQ): Hwei paints a scorching fireball that moves in the target direction. Explodes upon hitting the first enemy unit or reaching the end of its range, dealing magic damage and a percentage of maximum health as magic damage to all enemies in the area.
- Cutting energy (QW): Hwei paints a devastating long-range beam at the target location. After a short delay, the beam hits, dealing magic damage. Immobilized or isolated enemies take additional damage based on their missing health.
- Magmatic Rift (QE): Hwei paints a field of explosive volcanic eruptions that leave lava in their wake. Each eruption deals magic damage to enemies hit. Enemies in the lava take magic damage per second and are slowed.
Hwei paints visions of serenity that provide usefulness to him and his allies.
Serenities’ skills consist of staying calm and directing combat. These abilities grant Hwei and his team the freedom to flow across the battlefield, granting movement speed, protecting them and delaying Hwei’s retreat. Correct management of Serenity’s cooldown is vitally important so that you never lack mannain addition to having at your disposal the necessary tools for escape, pursuit or survival.
- Slippery current (WQ): Hwei paints a stream of water in a straight line, which lasts a few seconds and grants movement speed to the champion and his allies.
- Specular waters (WW): Hwei creates a protective pool that lasts a few seconds at the target location. Allied champions in the area instantly receive a shield, which increases in value over a few seconds while they are in the area.
- Inspiring Light (WE): Hwei paints three lights that rotate around him for several seconds. His next three attacks or abilities deal additional magic damage and grant him mana on hit.
Hwei paints visions of torment who control their enemies.
Hwei’s Torment skills consist of control enemies with pure terror, making them doubt every step they take and whether they will survive to see the next ability. Regardless of whether you want force enemies to flee, immobilize or group themHwei will unleash his torment to pursue your rivals with terrifying possibilities.
- Grim Face (EQ): Hwei casts a horrifying visage at the first enemy hit, dealing magic damage and terrifying them for a short period of time.
- Gaze of the Abyss (EW): Hwei paints an abyssal eye at the target location. The eye grants vision and targets the first visible enemy champion. After a short delay, the eye fires at said champion, immobilizing the first enemy hit for a few seconds and dealing magic damage.
- Devastating Maw (EE): Hwei paints a devastating maw that deals damage to hit enemies and draws them towards its center, slowing them by a fixed and rapidly decreasing amount.
- Hwei casts a vision of pure despair that sticks to an enemy champion for a few seconds. The vision expands and overwhelms all enemies it touches, causing deals magic damage per second. Applies stacks of Despair to enemies in the area for the duration. Each stack of Despair applies a cumulative slowdown percentage. Upon completion, the vision breaks, dealing magic damage.
This ability inflicts long damage that slows enemies before exploding and subjecting them to another type of torment: a gray screen and a few seconds of waiting.
We now officially know the release dates from Hwei in League of Legends. This champion has been confirmed to come to the game for the next patch 13.24 of LoL, which means that…
- Hwei should be included in the MOBA servers starting Wednesday, December 6, 2023.
League of Legends is the popular MOBA from Riot Games found totally free for PC gamersIf you are interested in learning more about him, you can read our analysis and if you want to enter his universe on the right foot, do not hesitate to visit our tips and tricks guide.