Millonarios hires player that many wanted in Colombia: official

Millonarios hires player that many wanted in Colombia: official
Millonarios hires player that many wanted in Colombia: official

In the frenzy of the transfer market, where rumors and speculation are rife, the future of one of the most desired players in Colombia.

You may be interested in: Santa Fe turns the page: its first three signings would be ready

Is about Juan José Ramírez, the talented offensive midfielder who shone with Orsomarso in the Betplay Tournamentbecoming one of the most prominent figures in local football.

At just 21 years old, Ramírez has demonstrated an exceptional level on the field of play, standing out for his dynamism, precision in the medium distance and tactical vision. His nickname, “the redhead,” has become synonymous with quality and imbalance for rival defenses. During the recently concluded season, he played 22 games with Orsomarso, leaving his mark with 7 goals and 7 assists, numbers that did not go unnoticed by the first division teams.

Although rumors were woven about possible destinations in Valle del Cauca and even with Deportivo Independiente Medellín, finally, Ramírez has sealed his destiny

The team that the Colorado goes to

This Monday, June 24, it was confirmed that Ramírez will go to Millonarios. The confirmation came from the hand of Felipe Sierra, a renowned journalist specialized in Colombian soccer transfers, who revealed that Millonarios has reached an agreement with Orsomarso to acquire 70% of the player’s rights, leaving the remaining 30% in the hands of the Vallecaucanos.

Ramírez is expected to arrive in Bogotá in the coming days to sign a contract for 3 years, extending until June 2027.

This signing is not only a coup for Millonarios, but also raises hopes among the blue fans. Many consider that the arrival of Ramírez will be key to enhancing the experienced player’s game. Radamel Falcao, who also recently joined the capital team.

The combination of Ramírez’s youth and talent, along with Falcao’s experience and scoring instinct, promises to be an explosive duo that will seek to take Millonarios to the top next season.

You may be interested in: America made an official decision for the BetPlay League for the second semester

With this signing, Millonarios sends a clear message to the competition, showing its ambition and determination to put together a competitive team that fights for titles both nationally and internationally. The eyes of Colombian football will be on the capital, eager to witness the magic that Ramírez and Falcao can unleash together on the playing field.

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

-

PREV Fabián Ruiz and the best dribble of the Eurocup against three German players
NEXT Official: Calleja is now the coach of Real Oviedo