The stable version of WhatsApp Messenger It does not usually present errors, but when it does, they publish emergency updates with the aim of solving that problem. However, many have reported that the application’s camera does not scan the QR codes. What is the solution? At Mag we will explain it below.
When is a QR code scanned? When you are going to link your account in WhatsApp Web, the native program for Windows, MacOS, the app for tablets and smart watches, also if you want to add someone as a contact or in case you are invited to a group conversation.
LOOK: WhatsApp: the trick to discover which country an unknown number is from
Without a doubt the code scanning or “Link devices” (original name) is a very important tool of the service belonging to Meta, therefore, it is always recommended that it works correctly.
Why WhatsApp can’t scan QR codes
- in case WhatsApp has shown you the notice “no valid QR code detected”, then you have to do this.
- First, suddenly QR code It is expired and that is why you cannot scan it, we recommend refreshing the page (in the web version) or opening and closing the app.
- On the other hand, your camera would be covered in dust and that would prevent you from detecting or scanning objects.
- Wipe it with a glass cloth > remove all the lenses from the lenses.
- Whether on the cell phone or on WhatsApp Web, if the error continues to appear, it is best to always restart your phone so that you do not have problems.
- Finally, check your internet connection and you still have mobile data.
Why you should clear the WhatsApp cache
- First clear the cache WhatsApp It will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, deleting the app cache will also prevent the application from suffering from errors or certain bugs.
- Likewise, if you want to do so, you will also delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that when deleting the cache You will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the quick messaging app. If you want to do so, you must click on “force close”.
- It should be noted that by deleting the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more WhatsApp notes in Mag, and that’s it. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- X: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru