WhatsApp Messenger, known for compressing images and videos to save space, can affect the quality of shared media files. In this tutorial, we will show you how to upload videos with 720p resolution in the status section, allowing your contacts to enjoy clearer content.
The “HD” Function of WhatsApp
With the introduction of the “HD” function, it is now possible to share videos with a maximum resolution of 720p and a maximum weight of 60 MB. It is important to note that this tool will not improve the quality of the files; it will simply allow you to share them with a specific resolution.
Steps to Upload Videos in 720p
- Make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your device.
- Record a video using your phone’s native camera with the desired resolution.
- Open the app and go to the “News” tab.
- Press the “Camera” button in the lower right corner.
- Select the recorded video.
- In the editing window, tap the “HD” button located to the left of the stickers.
- Choose the resolution “720 x 1080 pixels”.
- Finally, publish your video optimized for a better viewing experience.
With these simple steps, you will make your WhatsApp statuses stand out with an improved resolution, providing your contacts with a clearer and more detailed view of your multimedia content. Improve the quality of your videos without depending on external applications!