Smartphones with Android operating system were the first to add popular widgets to WhatsAppHowever, many people do not know that they can currently also be created on iPhone devices. Do you want to know how to do it? At Mag we will explain it below.
The iPhone widget will allow you to see the latest WhatsApp conversations through the main interface of the smartphone and without the need to open the application, the most surprising thing is that your “Online” connection status will not appear. Try not to enter the chat because otherwise you will leave the viewing mark (in case you have the reading confirmation activated).
LOOK: Security code in WhatsApp chats: what is its function
It is necessary to clarify that the widgets are fully customizable, since it will be possible to adjust their size and place them anywhere in order not to disorganize the location of other applications or tools. Definitely It will be very useful to avoid answering irrelevant messages.
This is how you can create a WhatsApp widget on the iPhone
- First, verify that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the App Store
- Now, go to the main screen of the iPhone > click on an empty space until the icons start to move and the cross “+” button appears (top left).
- Tap it and access the “Widgets” screen.
- Scroll down > find the WhatsApp option > tap it.
- Choose the size of the widget you want to create and click “Add Widget” to add it to the home screen.
- This is how without opening the app you will see all the chats in real time.
How to delete all photos, videos, audios and gifs from a chat
- In section “Manage storage” go to the section where all the chats are located.
- Press on the one you want to delete all media files.
- To perform a mass deletion, tap on the “Select all” option and then click on the trash can icon, located in the upper right.
- Finally, close and reopen WhatsAppenter the chat where you deleted everything and the images will now appear out of focus, which means that to see them again you will have to download them.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more WhatsApp notes in Mag, and that’s it. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- X: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru