WhatsApp It is a fast messaging service that not only serves the social or family environment, since most also use it in the workplace to share Word, Excel, PDF files, etc. Would you like to sign these documents from the same application? At Mag we will explain the process to you in detail.
The aforementioned function is native (own) and It could be developed thanks to a joint work between WhatsApp and DocuSign, the online document signing service. Best of all, you won’t download third-party apps or APK programs that put the information stored on your phone at risk.
LOOK: Why WhatsApp notifications don’t sound
Document signing will also be compatible with WhatsApp Web and Desktop versions (Windows and MacOS). It is necessary to highlight that everything will be encrypted by end-to-end encryptionit means that no one will review your files.
How you will sign documents from WhatsApp
- First, it is a tool that is still in its development stage.
- It hasn’t even reached the beta version of WhatsApp for iOS or Android.
- Its use will be simple > suppose a user creates a contract through DocuSign.
- The platform offers you the possibility of send the document to the other party via a WhatsApp link.
- He or she will have to open it and start reading it and even sign it > when he or she does, the creator will receive a notification.
- It is certainly a faster process than sharing it by email.
This is how you can share a WhatsApp chat by email
- Verify that WhatsApp do not have pending updates.
- Open the app and enter a personal or group chat.
- Click on the three dots icon located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed > tap on “More” > “Export chat”.
- Here a pop-up window will appear to decide whether or not you want to include files.
- We recommend that you click on “No files”, since per message you should not exceed 25 MB.
- Choose your favorite email platform and send the file “txt.” to someone you trust or a secondary email you use.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more WhatsApp notes in Mag, and that’s it. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks:
- X: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru