As we remember, cell phones with the Android operating system were the first to implement the classic widgets. WhatsAppHowever, most users do not know that iOS devices are also compatible with these firmware. Do you want to know how to do it? At Depor we will explain it immediately.
The iPhone widget will allow you to see the latest WhatsApp conversations through the main interface of the smartphone and without the need to open the application, the most surprising thing is that your “Online” connection status will not appear. Try not to enter the chat because otherwise you will leave the viewing mark (in case you have the reading confirmation activated).
LOOK: The guide to drag and drop multimedia files from an app to WhatsApp
It is necessary to clarify that the widgets are fully customizable, since it will be possible to adjust their size and place them anywhere in order not to disorganize the location of other applications or tools. Definitely It will be very useful to avoid answering irrelevant messages.
This is how you can create a WhatsApp widget on the iPhone
- First, verify that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the App Store
- Now, go to the main screen of the iPhone > click on an empty space until the icons start to move and the cross “+” button appears (top left).
- Tap it and access the “Widgets” screen.
- Scroll down > find the WhatsApp option > tap it.
- Choose the size of the widget you want to create and click “Add Widget” to add it to the home screen.
- This is how without opening the app you will see all the chats in real time.
This is how you can report a status on WhatsApp
- Verify that WhatsApp do not have pending updates.
- Click on the “News” tab (former states) located at the bottom of the application.
- The next step is to visualize the inappropriate story.
- Tap on the three dots icon (top right).
- Several options will be displayed > click on “report”.
- Here you will see a pop-up window that says: “Do you want to report to (contact name)?” > it is optional to check “Block contact” > click on “Report”.
- Remember that that person will not know that you were the one who reported their status.
- The update of that story will be forwarded to WhatsApp and the Meta team will decide if it deserves a sanction, which may be the Temporary or permanent blocking of the account.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?