When you download WhatsApp Messenger For the first time, the aforementioned application belonging to Meta has a series of default settings, one of these is “detailed message notifications”. What are they and how to deactivate them? At Depor we will provide you with complete information immediately.
As you remember, WhatsApp notifications are notices that alert you about a new message that you have received through your personal or group conversations. These appear in the smartphone’s tools menu and also on the lock screen.
The problem is that your friends, partner or family They could read the messages because you didn’t turn off “detailed notifications”. Before starting, it is important to note that the process only applies to cell phones with the Android operating system.
The steps to deactivate detailed WhatsApp notifications
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Notifications”.
- The next step is to tap on the box that says “Pop-up notification style.”
- Here you will see two options: “Summary” and “Detailed”, select the first one.
- Click on “Applications that appear briefly” and choose WhatsApp.
- Finally, turn off the switch that says “Show with screen off” (this is optional).
This will happen with the messages they send you after deleting your WhatsApp account
- First, if your friends still have you saved and haven’t deleted the conversation with you, they will still be able to send you messages.
- When they send you a text message or multimedia file, only a lead colored check will appear.
- This mark normally appears when the receiver does not have access to the internet, it means that they have not received it yet.
- Will WhatsApp have access to this information? No, as your contact is still an active user, end-to-end encryption will be respected.
- These messages would disappear forever if your contact also deletes their account.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?