He Amazon Fire TV Stick It is one of the best multimedia players on the market. In addition, it has managed to stand up to a heavyweight like the Google Chromecast. All thanks to a moderate price and features with which to squeeze out everything your television offers you.
Also, if you know the best tricks for the Fire TV Stick, You can get more out of your Amazon media player than ever. And today you are going to learn how to take a screenshot on the Amazon Fire TV Stick step by step.
With this simple trick, you can make all kinds of tutorials, save images that you find interesting, and much more. The best of all is that you only need an app for it, and that you can download completely free of charge.
This is how easy it is to take a screenshot on the Amazon Fire TV Stick
Before continuing, you can do it natively, but the process is extremely complicated and requires connecting a computer, which makes it unfeasible on a practical level. So the first thing you should do is download the Easy Fire Tools app through this link.
Now, if you haven’t already, enable Developer options on your Fire TV Stick following these steps:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick and make sure you are on the home screen.
- Navigate to the top of the screen and scroll to the “Settings” menu at the bottom.
- In the “Settings” menu, scroll to and select the “My Fire TV” or “Device” option
- Within the “My Fire TV” or “Device” menu, select “About.”
- In this section, scroll down and look for an option called “Build number” or “.
- Click “Build Number” several times (usually 7) consecutively. After a few clicks, you should see a message stating that “Developer Options” are enabled or that you are now a developer.
Once activated, go back and in the “My Fire TV” or “Device” menu you should see a new option called “Developer Options.” Here you will be able to enable features like “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources”. You must activate ADB Debugging.
Now you have to open Easy Fire Tools and have the phone connected to the same WiFi network than your Fire TV Stick. Now, press the button with the remote control icon to pair the player, and then the button with the two plugs to confirm the pairing. You may get a message on your Amazon Fire TV Stick saying that you need to enable ADB for Easy Fire Tools. Follow the steps indicated to do so.
Now that you have everything set up, you just have to go to the Easy Fire Tools menu and click Task Manager. Within this option, give to the camera button to take a screenshot, or to the record button if you want to make a short video.
As you have seen, the process is very simple, so do not hesitate to follow this simple tutorial to take screenshots with the Amazon Fire TV Stick.