What does a person need to start chatting with you through WhatsApp Messenger? Simple, the phone number, however, sometimes some unknown users send you messages and you quickly notice that that number belongs to another country.
You are probably asking yourself the following: “What is this information for?” It is important because someone “not added” could scam you by using numbers with prefixes from another country. Plus, you won’t need to download additional apps on your smartphone.
LOOK: WhatsApp: the guide to hide Doodles from your conversations
International codes do not confirm that a person lives in the country to which their number belongs, since WhatsApp works in any (authorized) territory even if you remove the SIM card from the smartphone. You only use the chip when you register for the first time or link your account on another phone.
How to know what country an unknown number is from on WhatsApp
- First, verify that WhatsApp do not have pending updates.
- Now, open the app and access the unknown user’s conversation.
- The next step is to press the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed.
- Tap on the option “Add to contacts” > then click “Create new contact”.
- Finally, the information you are looking for can be found in the section “Country”.
What is Pi’s number on WhatsApp
- Remember that Pi assistant can answer basic and not so demanding things.
- He also can’t know the future or know much about you until he knows you better.
- The assistant Pi number is: +1 (314) 333 1111
- Remember to enter the “+1″ since it is the international code.
- He may initially speak to you in English, but after asking you a question in Spanish, he will automatically change.
- Likewise, you can send him images so you can talk with him and discuss a topic.
- Because of the space it has WhatsAppPi’s answers will be quite short, so keep that in mind.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?