The geraniums They are one of the most popular plants as indoor and outdoor decoration, since they have brightly colored flowers that give life to your home. But, if you want your plants explode with flowers in winterthen you need to know the best way to use honey to make it.
What is honey used for in plants? 3 benefits that help them grow
- Helps bloom flowers: Honey contains sugars, amino acids and other nutrients that are beneficial for plants. These nutrients help plants grow and develop healthily. In this way, honey helps stimulate the flowering of your geraniums, even in winter.
- The best homemade fertilizer: Honey can also act as a natural fertilizer. Helps improve soil structure and retain moisture.
- Protection against diseases: Honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help protect plants from diseases.
How to use honey to make geraniums bloom?
- Potato peels (4 pieces)
- Banana peels (6 pieces)
- Honey (1 teaspoon)
- Water (1 liter)
Eye: You can use fresh peels or you can collect them throughout the week and freeze them in your refrigerator.
- Cut 6 banana peels into pieces and put them in a pot
- Gather the peel of 4 potatoes and put them in the same pot
- Then, add 1 liter of water and boil the ingredients for 15 minutes.
- Then, strain the infusion and let it cool.
- When it is warm, add 1 teaspoon of honey, which helps activate the microbial flora of the substrate.
- Make ice cubes with this powerful liquid homemade fertilizer so you can keep it for up to 4 months
How to use
Once the homemade compost cubes are ready, you can add up to 4 per pot and let them melt into the substrate. In this way, the geraniums will take the nutrients provided by the HONEY to bloom during the winter. Are you ready to try this effective gardening tip that makes your geraniums explode with flowers?