November 20, 2023 at 5:26 p.m.
The spring of 2023 has been marked with changes in temperatures that are far from what one expects at this time, with very cold days, others with heatand days with rain, hail and thunderstorms.
This event has been appreciated in almost all regions of the country, so Citizens are alert to possible rainfall during these days, especially if they need to leave their homes.
For this reason, below we will show you the regions and communes in which they are expected. rains for this Tuesday, November 21, according to information from the Meteorological Directorate of Chile.
Where will it rain this Tuesday, November 21 in Chile?
- In Pucón and Villarrica there will be precipitation in the morning and afternoon.
- Panguipulli, Lago Ranco and Valdivia will have rain in the early morning and tomorrow.
Los Lagos Region
- Puerto Montt, Chaitén and Futaleufú will have rainfall in the early morning and tomorrow, while this will continue until the afternoon in Cochamó.
- Puerto Cisnes, Puerto Aysén and Caleta Tortel will have rain all day.
- In Melinka it will precipitate from early morning until the afternoon, while in Futaleufú these will be from morning until night.
- Lago Verde and Cochrane will have showers in the early morning and tomorrow, and in Coyhaique these will be only in the afternoon.
- Torres del Paine and Puerto Natales will have showers from morning to night.
- The rest of the region will see rain in the afternoon and evening.
- In Antarctica there will be snowfall throughout the day.
- In Rapa Nui, rain is expected from early morning until morning.