There is already a date for the delivery of the first Women with Wellbeing cards in Edomex. Check when and how to register.
Here comes the wool! He Mexico state The first phase of the program has already started Women with Wellbeing and with it the first bimonthly deposits of $2,500 that Mexicans will be able to access.
Don’t eat craving. There are still a few more days until they announce the payment date, but state authorities have already begun to give some details such as the day they will deliver the first cards of the program.
In Chilango We will tell you this and other information that you should know about this economical support so you can think about what you are going to spend your money on. We tell you how to register, what benefits there are and when the last day of pre-registration is.
It may interest you: Women with Wellbeing in Edomex: This is the registration to obtain the $2,500 bimonthly
What is the Women with Wellbeing program?
Women with Wellbeing It is a social program promoted by the new governor of Edomex, Delfina Gómez. Its purpose is to increase economic income, provide medical care and support the completion of studies of the Mexican women from 18 to 64 years old.
In this first stage, the president mentioned this Monday, November 20, there will be 400 thousand women benefited who live in vulnerable situations. However, the program seeks to make it universal for all women of legal age and under 65 years of age who live in the state.
For now, priority will be given to single mothers, indigenous people, Afro-descendants, repatriates, those with chronic-degenerative diseases, victims of a crime or who live in conditions of high marginalization.
What benefits will the women of Edomex have?
But it will not only be a bimonthly support of $2,500. Women with Wellbeing You will have other benefits such as discounts, medical and legal assistance, as well as a preferential rate on public transportation. Here is the complete list:
- Financial support of $2,500 pesos every two months
- Study any educational level in public schools in person and virtual mode
- Train in courses, workshops and talks that promote useful skills in your daily life
- Animal welfare services, with veterinary assistance for companion or assistance animals
- Life insurance, and if necessary, support for funeral expenses
- Preferential fare in public transport systems
- Health services such as psychological, dental, visual, nutritional, medical, legal assistance, among others
How to register women with Wellness?
To register for the program is very simple. You just have to enter the official portal of Women with Wellbeing and follow the steps indicated. They will ask you for the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Valid official identification with photo
- Unique Population Registry Code (CURP)
- Proof of address (with a maximum of six months prior)
- Not having social security
- Fill out the Single Wellbeing Form
When does the pre-registration of women with Bienestar begin?
According to the Edomex authorities, the first pre-registration for Women with Wellbeing began this Monday, November 20. You have up to Sunday, November 26, 2023 to do the procedure.
When will they give out the first cards in Edomex?
Now comes the cool thing. The people responsible for the program indicated that the first Women with Wellbeing cards will be delivered on December 8, 2023. However, they have not said what the date of the first payment is.
To find out how to survive CDMX, subscribe to our newsletter.