The three former Vélez players arrested for sexual abuse in Tucumán are released

Judge Sebastián Mariza made the decision to release Abiel Osorio, Braian Cufre and José Florentínthe three former Vélez players detained in the framework of the case of sexual abuse in the province of Tucumán.

The footballers, who were serving house arrest in a country in the northern province, They will be able to return to their homes while the investigation lasts. thanks to the determination that took justice in the morning hearing that took place virtually. Also I know announced that there is a prohibition on approaching the complainant.

The three former Vélez players have the obligation of establish an address in Argentina, appear every 15 days in the Courts of Tucumán and they will not be able to leave the country without authorization from Justice.

For its part, goalkeeper Sebastián Sosa was not authorized to leave the country eithersomething that his defense had requested because this tThere was an offer in Uruguay, precisely from Miramar Misiones.

Last Tuesday, April 23, the Liniers club made the decision to terminate the contract of these three players involved as he had already done days before with the Uruguayan goalkeeper. The institution chaired by Fabián Berlanga alleged that “the measure was adopted after an internal investigation, through an administrative summary, which determined that the aforementioned players incurred serious workplace misconductwhich grounds the termination due to its contractual ties.”

He This event occurred at the beginning of March after the match between Vélez and Atlético Tucumán. Around 10pm, The young woman received the invitation through Instagram to check out at the Hilton Hotel.

According to what the young woman said, She accepted and went to the place where she arrived at approximately 00:40 on March 3. When she went up to the room, where Sosa was already waiting for her, Upon entering, he observed that the players Cufré, Osorio and Florentín were also there.with which She shared a few cans of beer, then fernet, and after taking a few drinks, she began to feel very dizzy.

«It was then that, without any consent, they sexually abused her. Later, at approximately 05:30, when she felt a little better, she managed to order an Uber and went to her home. »the complaint says.

It is worth remembering that after the journalist’s complaint, made in March, against Sebastián Sosa, Osorio, Florentín and Cufré, Justice made different determinations depending on the roles. Florentín and Cufré were charged with sexual abuse with carnal access, aggravated by two or more people. Osorio for simple sexual abuse and Sebastián Sosa was charged with sexual abuse, aggravated as a secondary participant.

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

-